Advantages of firm contacts in terms of management and maintenance of residential complexes with verified enterprises
Nexalife, as a pioneer in the fields of providing services related to lobby and hospitality, would rather to hand out some information about the advantages of firm contacts in terms of management and maintenance of residential complexes with verified enterprises.
- The managers and heads of complexes don’t have to directly take place in the process of registering staff and dealing with any associated actions. In simple terms, every consequence, whether economic or legal or any other kind, is directly under the responsibility of the relied-on enterprises. This means the residents and the board of directors of the complex have nothing to worry about.
- The board of directors has the freedom to request a transfer for any among the staff, as long as it is within the guidelines. This puts some weight off their shoulders; they no longer have to be concerned about replacing human resources.
- Presenting special services in the fields of maintenance and technical management for several covered complexes, by forming skillful teams. Instead of one multipurpose individual doing all of the tasks, each section is covered by one or a team of specialists. This results in better management, optimization, and an increase in the lifespan of items.
- Introduction of a unique manager for every single welfare facility of the complex. These managers, in the hospitality unit, for instance, have the task to keep the facilities like café lounges and roof gardens up and running. There is also a responsibility to assign coaches and instructors for pools and gyms and…
- Providing services in a way that makes it seem like the residents are living in a hotel, with the only difference being that they are not guests, but residents.